Thursday, June 17, 2010

What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

i dont want to go too dark since i know dark hair doesnt look good on me and please dont suggest me getting purple, green or any crazy colors... and please put the specific hair color with pictures and the best one will get 10 points! thanks



but heres me



http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f367/1...



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

your hair is so pretty! i know you don't want to go too dark, but a good chocolate brown would look great, just nothing close to black. or a light brown would look good. also, try something without highlights for a change, maybe?



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

Dark chocolate brown would look really good!



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

Why change it at all? It looks great.



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

if you dont want dark, then leave ur hair... blond will not look good on u. trust me. if u wanna dye it, dye it black or darker brown.



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

HOW ABOUT A RICH AUBURN IT'S A BEAUTIFUL COLOR NOT TOO DARK OR LIGHT!



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

omd don't change it the color is so unique and it looks natural!! i love your color now!!!



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

Your hair IS really pretty right now, but if you really want a change...



http://www.marieclaire.com/hair/hairstyl...



page 1 is brunette, page 2 red, page 3 blonde



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

dont dye it! your hair is beautifullllllllll



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

Even though you say it doesn't look good, I would definitely go darker



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

you shouldnt dye it just get a hair cutso its justa couple inches past you shoulder.



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

well I'm training to be a hair dresser. I think your hair looks great already but if you really wanna dye it take a look at these two colours (addedhttp://blog.france2.fr/nng_images.php?im... the links).



http://2e.img.v4.skyrock.com/2e9/fan-de-...



I think both light or dark will suit you.



You could always try chestnut.



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

dont change ur hair color its beautiful believe me ;-)



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

put a few blonde highlights around the frame of your face. sorry dont have a pic. your hair is beautiful now, doesnt really need any color change



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

red or blond high lites!



What color should i dye my hair???(pic)?

Dark brown with red/almost purple highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services