Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAIR hELP!!!!!!!!!!?

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING



i am 13 and i have like a roundish- ovalish face, i dont have chubby cheeks, im 5'4 and i have have black, thick hair, with some natural waves. My hair comes slightly below by shoulders. I need a hairstyle the like is natural,cute, flowing, well like sumthing that looks great!my friends describe that they think my hair should have like sum natural curls and like flirty hair. I will try any good suggestion even if they talk about cutting my hair but not to short hair but in my opinion i think my hair would look great if i grew it more. like miley cyrus's hair or vanessa hudgens (the hairstlye she had for high school musical1). picture my hair as hers except up to shoulder length and wavy, not curls.I couldnt find any other examples but if you look at those make your own hairstlyes websites then just put in the info and you could sorta get the idea! please tell me how to do the hairstlye, wut products i need (if possible the brand name) and if possiblle pic of it!



HAIR hELP!!!!!!!!!!?

try http://www.hairstyles.com or www.hairquestions.com



HAIR hELP!!!!!!!!!!?

My hair sounds just like your...a little curly, but not alot.



There are products you can buy that help retain curl, and make more. You can spend lots at a salon, or a little at a drug store. One that works great is Tresemme. It's about $5.00 for the bottle. The expensive ones smell better though, but don't work any better.



Towel dry your hair, and let it dry naturally DON"T blow dry it! When it's almost dry, spray your hair with the wave stuff (or work in the creme version), then start scrunching handfuls up towards your scalp. Do this for about 5 minutes on and off where you need to (the scrunching, don't respray). Then let it dry. This is hard because it's still going to look clumpy and wet. Trust me. wait.



when it's dry, use your fingers or a pick to seperate the waves. You won't have curls, but gentle waves and a tossled look.



I do this a lot if I've washed my hair before going to bed and it's really kinky in the morning. Just rewet and spray, then comb out. This style is great if you want to grow your hair a little longer too, since you aren't cutting it at all. I hope this helps you honey!



HAIR hELP!!!!!!!!!!?

What are those make your own hairstyle websites please will you give me the web adress for one????

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services