Thursday, June 17, 2010

Any ideas for my homecoming hair-do?

I want a down do. My hair is curly/wavy, layered, shoulder length. I really like the sort of wavy hippy hair. I need pictures too to show my stylist tomorrow. THANKS!



Any ideas for my homecoming hair-do?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles



Any ideas for my homecoming hair-do?

the best style ever for almost everyone is to have your hair straight and layered. try it it will really look great on everyone.



Any ideas for my homecoming hair-do?

try some nice hair berets or pins the really fancy ones



Any ideas for my homecoming hair-do?

pick up the latest seventeen magazine...it has a whole bunch of hairstlyes to compliment your face type

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services