Sunday, June 20, 2010

Could anyone suggest a good hair cut?

My hair is wavy and bouncy but not completely straight. It isn't very curly either. And I find I can;t get a razored hair cut because it wouldn't look nice as it is best for people with straight hair. If you can picture my hair and the texture please do suggest a hair cut which will look nice on me?



Thanx..



Could anyone suggest a good hair cut?

Don't cut it.



Girls' hair should always be long.



Could anyone suggest a good hair cut?

grow it long. cause then when its long it will be beautifully and thick and wavy. if you want though, get some layers put through it and a feather fringe, that way you can wear it down across you face or pull it back.



Could anyone suggest a good hair cut?

i have hair a lot like your's sounds I would suggest letting your hair grow out enough so that you can style it for changes, this is the only thing that worked for me, of course, hair style also depends on face shape, so ask a professional you trust for cut advice because something elses could work for you



Could anyone suggest a good hair cut?

some layers?? bangs would be cute!! add some layers so you'll look gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services