Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wedding hair and make-up?

I need some help! Does anyone have a link to some really good sites that have lots of hair and make-up pictures? I have to go for my wedding hair trial and I can't find a good picture anywhere!! I basically know what I want, but trying to explain it would be hard. I have searched on google images, and can't seem to find anything. Any tips or links to find a good site would be VERY appreciated!!



Also, what is a good brand (or should I just leave that for the person who does my make-up that day?) of false eyelashes? I want them for my wedding...not the really long and obvious fake "blink really fast and you may fly away" eyelashes, but just to add to the outer corners of my eyes for a "romantic" look.



Thank you so much!!



Wedding hair and make-up?

As an upcoming bride myself the websites brides.com, theknot.com and weddingchannel.com are all good websites for hair and they are very easy to use. As far as brand of makeup I would leave that up to whoever does your makeup. I also would think that they would have false eyelashes on hand for whatever look you are going for. If not you can go to target and get some and cut them down to what you would like best. Congratulations!



Wedding hair and make-up?

MAC has the best eyelashes! Mac's website also has several different pictures of brides in their bridal collection. Good Luck!



Wedding hair and make-up?

Well you can go to some websites that sell wdding gowns and check out the styles for this year. There are some cute styles on the wholesale brides dress web site ya I just confused my self just do a search on wholesale wedding dresses and then check out some of there hair does.



Wedding hair and make-up?

Bridal Makeup Tips



http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services