Sunday, June 20, 2010

How do i get my hair like this? (picture)?

http://www.thecinemasource.com/moviesdb/...



i don't like jessica alba, but i LOVE her hair!! how do i get mine like that? and would it look alright with hair shorter than hers?



How do i get my hair like this? (picture)?

1. Wash and CONDITION hair well.



2. Rinse it.



3. Towel dry it kind of shaking it in the towel.



4. Put in a scrunching mousse, TRY AUSSIE!



5. Dry with the towel again ringing out water.



6. Blowdry on low if you would like to!



How do i get my hair like this? (picture)?

Large ceramic curling iron or large rollers.



How do i get my hair like this? (picture)?

blonde highlights.



and you need wavy hair



How do i get my hair like this? (picture)?

dye it blonde/brown grow it long if it isnt already and curl it mildly.



How do i get my hair like this? (picture)?

curl it with an iron then go to sleep with it. and then finger comb ur curls in the morning and put some spray in after.



How do i get my hair like this? (picture)?

if your hair is long like hers, wet it then spray in hair spray then kinda put your hands through it! and just let it dry it gives it the kinda beach hair look it looks sweet!



How do i get my hair like this? (picture)?

Curl your hair with huge rollers and put alot of product in it. Then, sleep on it, and go a few days without washing it.



How do i get my hair like this? (picture)?

i don't like jessica alba,



How do i get my hair like this? (picture)?

an easy way is to braid it when your hair is wet (maybe make two braids, the more braids u make the smaller the waves) when you wake up undo the braids and there u go. u might have to put some hairspray on it, but this way is way better then using a whole bunch of products. i even tried on dry hair and overnite it worked. hope it works for u :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services