Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Lightener?

Hey guys,



So i went to publix lol and i got this hair lightener called "Sun In" and i just grabbed it off the shelf just wanting to try something knew and when i got home i looked at the back of the bottle and the hair before and after pictures looked a lot lighter and i don't know if i should use it because i am a medium brown hair no not light brown but medium brown. so heres what it said:



How To Use



1. Simply spray sun-in in your damp hair and comp through to evenly distribute.



2. For a sun-streaked look,spray only the strands you want highlighted.



3. Relax and let the sun do the work, you can also bring out your highlights faster with a little help from a blow dryer



i'm just a little scared and i want my hair to be lighter but now i think i'll have my older sister do it for me cause i don't want my whole head to be like bleach bleach blonde!!



So any advice of tips telling what i should do or not do??



Thanks!!!!! =]



Emily



Hair Lightener?

personally, i only think u should use a little bit, if any. it will look more natural if u just spend a lot of time outside (all-summer-long-beach-extravaganza? lol) w/out using the sun-in. but if u use it, good luck! luv u bye!



Hair Lightener?

I have used this before. It works great. It worked on my black hair, so it should work on your brown hair. Just follow the instructions PERFECTLY and u will be fine.



Also, remember to only put the dye where u want your hair lightened.



Hair Lightener?

YIKES!!!



Don't use this, had a friend that did with her medium brown hair and it turned orange. Damaged the heck out of it too.



Do something a little less drastic, like go to a salon to lighten or use a brush in highlighting kit by L'Oreal or Clairol.



You will regret it.



Hair Lightener?

YEA I SAW THAT AT WAL-MART IT'S SUM KIND OF SUNSCREEN TOO. I SAY U SHUD JUST DYE UR HAIR DONT TAKE THE RISK TO DAMAGE UR HAIR.



AND IF UR A GURL PLEASE PUT ME ON BEST ANSWER MY BRO MADE ME A BET TO SEE IF BOYS ARE BETTER THEN GURLS OR NOT. AND WHOEVER GET THE 10 BEST ANSER FIRST WINS.



Hair Lightener?

My friends have told me that Sun In damaged their hair badly. Why don't you just use a shampoo that has a color to it. I don't know what they call them, they are sold in hair salons, l'oreal has it and my sister uses it brighten her hair color. Apparently it works and its not harsh at all. All you need to do is apply it like an ordinary shampoo. I wouldn't use Sun In, throw it away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services