Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need a hair style for my graduation? help !! if u can leav a site or a picture of a hair style tha

i have brown hairit is down to my shoulders and blue-ish green eyes. i have a diffrent type of blue graduation dress and no accessories.the questions are what types of shoes should i wear?? Should i wear a tiara?? How should i wear my hair down and straight like usual or up cause i never wear my hair like that??



I need a hair style for my graduation? help !! if u can leav a site or a picture of a hair style that is kool!

i think leaving your hair down is the best hairstyle.



FOR MORE DETAILS log into WWW.SUNSILKGANGOFGIRLS.COM



I need a hair style for my graduation? help !! if u can leav a site or a picture of a hair style that is kool!

beautyriot.com



you can look at pictures of hair style %26amp;%26amp; it will tell you how to do them %26amp;%26amp; you can even do a virtual makeover



I need a hair style for my graduation? help !! if u can leav a site or a picture of a hair style that is kool!

If you have to wear a cap and gown, you'd probably be more comfortable wearing your hair down so that the cap goes on comfortably. Don't wear a tiara-that's too over the top. You could curl the ends or pin part of it back, if you want.



As for shoes, it depends on what the dress looks like. Wear dress shoes-either heels of some sort, or if you prefer, something like a ballet flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services