Thursday, June 17, 2010

HAIRSTYLE HELP!!!! what should i do with my hair?

ok so i am going to get a haircut soon and i want to know if these are nice hair styles: (but a little longer in length)



http://www.hollywoodtuna.com/images/bigi...



http://www.lookwhatsheswearing.com/wp-co...



I have wavy brown hair that is sorta thick. My hair is half way down my back in length. I want to thin my hair out to make it more straight and less frizzy. Will thinning help? also what should i ask my hairstylist to do to my hair to get my hair like in the pictures above?...once cut any tips for me? (eg. what shampoo to use, what products, what hair straightener is good and affordable) PLEASE HELP!!! my hair appointment is in 3 days so i need your help as soon as possible (also if anyone has suggestions on what other hairstyles to do-medium in length, please post pictures) Thanks so much!!!



HAIRSTYLE HELP!!!! what should i do with my hair?

i think you should get long layers. then it would get rid of frizz. also the shampoo and conditionar set infusim it gets rid of the frizz



HAIRSTYLE HELP!!!! what should i do with my hair?

That looks like the same hairstyle to me!!! But either way I like it Go for it



HAIRSTYLE HELP!!!! what should i do with my hair?

i luv the 1st 1...its so cute!!



HAIRSTYLE HELP!!!! what should i do with my hair?

unless you have the looks of an angel like me then neither matters cause no ones gonna want you anyways!!! thanks for the two points whoa!!!!



HAIRSTYLE HELP!!!! what should i do with my hair?

Use Pantene. Also, have them straighten it, perm works, and hilight it with a bit of either blond or red.



HAIRSTYLE HELP!!!! what should i do with my hair?

thinning can sumtimes help but you shouldnt keep what you were born wit...lol i have very thick hair too so i know what you are talking about. just try to use hair products for smoothing out your hair. i like the first hair cut style but just a lilttle bit longer would be nicer! shampoo is shampoo they all do the same thing. some people dont believe that. but its true.



HAIRSTYLE HELP!!!! what should i do with my hair?

no there both bad and look grossly fake

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services