Sunday, June 20, 2010

Should I dye my hair black? See picture?

I like myself, but I desperately need a change. I've never done anything to my hair. I was thinking about putting long layers in it and dying it black. I already have black eyebrows and dark eyes.



If not, what do you suggest? I'm the one in the black shirt.



http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee6/j...



Should I dye my hair black? See picture?

No, don't dye your hair... you're gorgeous just the way you are! Just go for the layers...



Should I dye my hair black? See picture?

yeah if you want



i think your hair colour is nice the way it is



Should I dye my hair black? See picture?

Don't dye your hair, it's beautiful!!!



If you desperately like a change, think of a haircut and get some recommendations at a professional hair stylist. They often have pictures or magazines to show you different styles that they think go well with your appearance.



Should I dye my hair black? See picture?

yesss! yep, you'd look very pretty in black. :) but dont cut your hair!!!! noooo!



Should I dye my hair black? See picture?

No...actually i think you should lighten your hair color...cut it.....and add layers. I think you would look very good with an auburn highlight too!! It would look beautiful with your eye color and eyebrow color...Good luck..and have fun!!



Should I dye my hair black? See picture?

Maybe put a few red highlights in it.



Should I dye my hair black? See picture?

I would not dye it black. It is really pretty that color. I also would not cut it. What about a change somewhere else?



Should I dye my hair black? See picture?

You can't look much better than that! Your hair is beautiful!



Should I dye my hair black? See picture?

I dyed my hair black a couple of months ago, and now I'm stuck with it unless I get it stripped :(



Dye it a really dark brown, but don't go black



Should I dye my hair black? See picture?

i agree, dont dye it, but give it a trim... and some layers...layers are always good!



Should I dye my hair black? See picture?

Well black it will be nice but it wont make any difference maybe you should have a hair cut but not to cut it a lot because you have nice hair



Should I dye my hair black? See picture?

well your really pretty but if you really want a change i suggest you cut your hair.. http://www.hairresources.com/images/sce/...



Should I dye my hair black? See picture?

Don't do anything to that hair, hottie



Should I dye my hair black? See picture?

omg NO DONT DIE YOUR HAIR it is soo pretty u will regret it i did and to get the black out u have to die it blond first so no dont



Should I dye my hair black? See picture?

I think you already look nice, but if you haven楹搕 had a change in a while, it would be a good idea... but don楹搕 dye your hair black, it楹搒 already kind of dark and it doesn楹搕 flatter most people. I think you would look great with chin level hair and cut into big spikes



Should I dye my hair black? See picture?

You look beautiful, don't layer your hair, I have long hair, layered it and it got messed up. If you want to change your hair color, I think it would also look good a lighter brown.



Should I dye my hair black? See picture?

I would kill for hair like that,



dont do anything..layers would be the only thing I would do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services