Thursday, June 17, 2010

GIRLS HAIR CHRISTMAS STYLES ???? GIRLS please !!!?

Okay so i don't know what to do with my hair for Christmas ..my hair is naturally straight and i can't curl it because of that ...so what should i do to my hair for Christmas ..And i don't really look that good with it up in a pony tail ...I plan on doing it myself NO HAIR SALON !!! please help ...Pictures included !!! THanks !



GIRLS HAIR CHRISTMAS STYLES ???? GIRLS please !!!?

I ' m shure yhou can curl it !



I have naturally straight hair as well ,



%26amp; I use a flat iron to curl it. If yhou want ,



go to youtube.com %26amp; type in how to curl your



hair. Or type in how to curl your hair with a flatiron.



It ' s very easy %26amp; the results are adorable ! I think curling



it is nice becohs yhou can top it off with a cute little headband



or a sexy santa hat !



GIRLS HAIR CHRISTMAS STYLES ???? GIRLS please !!!?

my hair is really really straight as well and i love to curl it. I really think you should try. I would suggest a 1 inch curling iron. Itll give you really soft waves at the bottom of your hair, i think itll be amazing but here are some other options besides curling it :



how about a vintage ponytail..thats not up but to the side:



http://youtube.com/watch?v=Tz_oJf3sG6A



or something with a headband..i think this is super cute!



http://youtube.com/watch?v=hzAckEkbywQ%26amp;f...



btw thats not me but shes great at hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services