Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair cut/style help, plz!?

I want a new look. What kind hair cut do u think would look best on me. What style should i wear my hair to look best on me?



I have long,thin,straight,kinda frizzy brown hair.



Here are some pictures to help: (pic 1 - http://a339.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima... ) (pic 2 - http://a934.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima... )



Thank You!!!! if u have any questions just ask, and i'll add my answer as a detail.



Hair cut/style help, plz!?

I also have long, straight, thin hair, and kinda frizzy after blow drying. I've found that layers are the best for me. I'm not ready for any kind dramatic cut yet--I love my long hair. I do find though that every month when I go for my haircut I'm able to take more and more off the top layer, like the layer that frames my face. This really helps add more volume to fine hair...I especially like to fluff up the top layer with hair spray around my crown. My point of all that though is that I think the same kind of thing would work for you too. Your hair seems to have great texture already, so if you did decide to go with layers, it would be pretty easy to style on an everyday basis. But, you'd also still have the length to work with, like for special occasions. Perhaps you'd also consider getting some subtle highlights? This also will add more dimension and texture to fine hair. Again, even if you didn't want to go with anything too dramatic, I think highlights would add some interest along with your new cut.



Here's an example of what I do with my hair:



http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r296/...



Basically for styling, I wash and condition my hair at night, then use a thinkening treatment and a protective serum before I blow dry. Afterwards, my hair tends to be a little frizzy, but again, its at night, so I just go to bed, and the next morning its very smooth. Most mornings I'll add root boosting foam around my crown, and kinda fluff it up with my blow dryer. To finish, I just do a light mist of shapening hairspray to tame any frizzies and also again to fluff up the area around my crown. Very simple, I love it :) A few tips--although your hair already looks healthy--would be to always, always, always condition! You probably know that though :) I also like to do a deep conditioner atleast twice a week. Again, serum helps add shine and tame frizzies and would be especially good for our type of hair, etc., when you blow dry, use the warm temperature setting...Hmm...Only use a wide-toothed comb on wet hair, as hair is more easily damaged when its wet...You probably already know all this, but it is what would keep your layers smooth and shiny and beautiful :)



Hm well that is all I can think of for this question, lol. But yeah...Basically, layers to give you more of a shape and add texture and volume, the top layer to frame your face, perhaps try a side-part with side swept bands...You get the idea lol :)



Well I hope I've helped. Good luck! :)



Hair cut/style help, plz!?

r u my friends friend melissa???



u look just like her?????????????



but i think short layerd would be good



Hair cut/style help, plz!?

well maybe diy your hair like a light brown, or i guess it is light brown but i can't see it. cut it just a little bit, not too much, but you look good, and try make up that matches your hair or clothes so you can look different every day, not too much make, thou. good luck and use a iron to strait your hair even more.



good luck, sweet dreams



Hair cut/style help, plz!?

I like a short, bobbed style. It would be a big change for you. Maybe you should try just a bit shorter to see if you like it. My daughter has long hair, too, and i wish she would wear a shorter style.



Hair cut/style help, plz!?

i think gettin side sweep bangs wud lok great...nd get som shoulder lenght hair wit layers wud lok really cute...u shud try gettin a hair color one or two shade lighter...



Hair cut/style help, plz!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services