Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wanting to highlight hair!...? *pic included*?

tomorrow is my birthday and mom mom is taking me to the mall, I want few highlights or something new with my hair when i get it done can you help me?



This is me:



http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s185/...



My Hair is dark brown(actually used to have blonde hair when little) so what color would suit me? should i get highlights or lowlights ect something that would look really cute and any advice on how to style my hair as well? provide pictures if yu can as well =]



Thanxx %26lt;3



Wanting to highlight hair!...? *pic included*?

I think you should get red or light brown highlights! that looks the most natural then like pink or purple.



hope this helps =)



Wanting to highlight hair!...? *pic included*?

I would get some hazel highlights. I think they'd look cutee*.



Good Luck



%26gt;%26gt; x0x0



Wanting to highlight hair!...? *pic included*?

I'm not sure I would recommend highlights for you. Maybe some that were very subtle. Lowlights probably.



Wanting to highlight hair!...? *pic included*?

I think you should go Dirty or Dark Blonde,I think it would frame your face very well.



I have blonde highlights and luv em!



Wanting to highlight hair!...? *pic included*?

try aburn lowlights or burgandy wine red highlights, they would look good with your hair color and complextion



Wanting to highlight hair!...? *pic included*?

first off your hair is so pretty!! i think you should get some natural light golden blond highlights. they would really brighten your hair up!!



Wanting to highlight hair!...? *pic included*?

I think you should get lowlights and highlight. Check out this website for and example.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services