Saturday, November 28, 2009

What's a good hairstyle for me (curly hair)?

so basically all my life, i wear my super curly hair down. it's getting old, but i really just don't know what to do with it. any suggestions?



i'd like to do the scene look, but i really doubt that's going to happen with my hair. straightening it takes so long, and i definitely dont want to relax it. unless anyone has some good suggestions for straightening my hair...



ps a picture of me:



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/c...



What's a good hairstyle for me (curly hair)?

you could just get some scene bangs and straighten those. and leave the rest curly and maybe add a headband or clips or something.



a hairstyle i love for straight or curly hair is a messy bun



put your hair in a ponytail then flip ur hair upside down and gather the hair and tie another hairband around it.



its pretty :D



(it usually takes me a few tries to make it look good)



What's a good hairstyle for me (curly hair)?

pigtails, french braiding, pigtails in buns, half-pony tail



What's a good hairstyle for me (curly hair)?

my BFF has always had super curly hair, which she also wore down all the time. But for her birthday she got a new hairstyle- relaxed curls and a side part and she looks gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services