Saturday, November 28, 2009

What color should I die my hair - and what style? (read my details below)?

OK, I have super-dark looks-like-black dark dark brown hair. I haven't cut my hair since September. Over the Christmas holidays, I want to get highlights and get something done with it. (I'm 16 yrs old and I'm a guy) It's really thick hair, can never do anything with it. If I don't comb it every morining, it stays going like in 20 different directions. LOL Should I try straightened? Curly? Also, what color? I was going for maybe if I comb it down w/spikes at the end, I could highlight the spikes a light brown? Yes, no?? Or maybe if I have kind of the messy long hair, you know, highlight it all light brown?? Help someone!!!



If you can please take some time to help me, I can send you pictures of what my hair looks like, and some pics of what I might want it to look like. If you will really help me. E-mail me at dx_fanatic_69@hotmail.com



Thanks!!! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!



What color should I die my hair - and what style? (read my details below)?

ask the stylist what would go best with the shape of your face %26amp; to cut it in a style that will be easy to do in the mornings, but will still grow out looking good, go for the light brown highlites and make sure to ask for some that are toned more towards blond than red! it looks good if you highlite your hair in 3 tones, your darkest, a medium %26amp; than lighter shades that blend well, dont bother to straighten it, your hair prob grows to fast for it to last long...and maybe experiment with hair wax...my ex used it and it works great!



What color should I die my hair - and what style? (read my details below)?

Long healthy hair on a guy is very sexy. Ponytails are nice too. Highlights on guys can be very tricky unless you have "that look". I'd recommend you focus on deep conditioning to increase shine, and do the pony tail thing. It's hot!



What color should I die my hair - and what style? (read my details below)?

You should go in and talk with a professional on this. Some places will do a free consultation. Call around. Then go in and tell them what you were hoping to get done. Ask their opinion on how this might look on you. They can give you suggestions as well. What is neat is some places have one of those computer programs where they take your picture and try different styles on you. It might not be perfect but it would give you an idea.



Hope this helps.



What color should I die my hair - and what style? (read my details below)?

brown yea definitely

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services