Friday, November 27, 2009

Do you know where I could get a free catalog or photo album with children閳ユ獨 hair styles ?

My son is 3 闄? I am going crazy looking for hair cut styles for him, I have this hair cut I want him to get, but I cant find the picture閳?



I looked on-line, and I cant find pictures of boys hair cuts at all



Do you know where I could get a free catalog or photo album with children閳ユ獨 hair styles



Do you know where I could get a free catalog or photo album with children閳ユ獨 hair styles ?

May not be helpful, but you could always rent kids DVDs, and print screen any hairstyles you like.



Win-win: your kid gets to enjoy a good film, and you can find and print a picture of a good hairstyle. But, then again, you may not be able to find a good hairstyle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services