Saturday, November 28, 2009

Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

As you can see in this picture, by hair is looking a little bit "blah" or flat. Would it be a good investment to purchase the highly acclaimed $120 Sedu flat iron? It's damaging but I don't know if I can handle this 'do much longer.



http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj113...



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

the Sedu is a really good straightener, but i dont think it'd be neccessary to spend that much on one. i'm sure that you can find one for cheaper. but yeah, i think you should straighten it and see how it looks. (i think it'd look pretty good on you.) you could always invest in more layers, too, because they add a change in style and more versatility without going too drastic.



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

I can't see the photo...



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

i havent looked at the picture yet



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

um no pic but ya if you think so



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

cant see the photo



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

Nooo I love your hair! Try enhancing it with a curl serum or something. Straightening natural curly hair is never good.



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

yehh



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

I like your hair the way it is but I think it would look really good straight too. Go to Sally Beauty Supply and ask them for a good straightener around $50. I got one there for like 50 and it works really well. I love the color of your hair! Also if you start straightening don't do it every day or else your hair will look like poo!



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

Ohmygosh, straight hair would look GREAT on you! (Not that it doesn't look good now, but it would be really nice because you have such dark hair and it's a good length)



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

Your hair looks fine! If you want to straighten your hair you do not have to spend $125! all you have to do is



1. put the straightener on the highest heat



2.take your time - make sure its perfectly straight or it will end up curly by the end of the day.



3. when you are straightening your hair put a comb in front of the straightener and keep it there untill u r done with that strand



4 use a straightenin blam i like skinny serum



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

I think it would be a good idea



you're hair is pretty as it is



but it's always fun to try something different



and if you use cream on your hair before you straighten it it won't damage



i have a chi and it works wonders



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

I like it...it shouldn't need an iron to straighten, if you want to.



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

You have beautiful hair! You have hair that can be worn straight or curly.. you are very lucky!



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

ur hair wud look super pretty straightened...even though it already looks pretty



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

I think it would look good both ways.. You have the type of face that curly or straight hair would look fantastic on you!



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

straightening would look good on you



but if i were you, since your hair is so curly, it probably would be hard to straighten all the time



my suggestion is to go have it chemically straightened.



if you want to avoid the chemicals, then definately get the straightener.



hope that helps.



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

You would look beautiful!!! I have that flat iron and i love it! I would buy it if i was you. =]



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

Awww - your hair looks like mine (except mine is straight lol) I love your hair! I think it would look great either way! Maybe straighten it every once in a while and just get new hairstyles. Your hair looks great as it is tho! : )



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

if you want straight hair but not the damage try one of these:



permanent relaxer that won't damage: http://www.freshlookhair.com/bodiphier.h...



one week and 3 month relaxer: http://www.easystraight.com/



I've personally used the first one on my friend and it turned out amazing! if you decide to go straight and want a new cut to go with it I think these would look amazing:



http://www.shout.ru/news/ashlee_simpson....



http://bangs.hairresources.net/jennifer_...



http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/v...



http://www.hji.co.uk/hjimages/images/qhs...



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

No, I like it wavy like that.



Damn, you're good looking!



Should I straighten my hair? (See my pic)?

its worth a shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services