Saturday, November 28, 2009

Boy short hair?

Alright, I have a round face shape, but I'm SO sick of hearing that short hair doesn't look good on my face shape. So now I'm disregarding 'the hair/face shape rules.' Can any please give me some pictures of boy short hair for girls? Especially hairstyles that would look better on teens, rather than the 'soccor mom' hairstyle.



Boy short hair?

just do it.....I also have a round face and a couple of years ago, i had boy short hair. i am light skinned and my hair is med.brown. i went on and dyed it black and cut it real short. Yes, some people didn't like it, but the mayority did! Ilook at pictures now and i want to do it again, i realy like it. Don't let people tell you how u should look like.try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services