Friday, November 27, 2009

Homecoming hair..?

does anyone have any pictures on how their hair was for homecoming or prom or winterfest or any type of those dances? my homecoming is coming up and me and my friend have no idea how to do our hair.. she has long hair about to her stomache and i have hair about chest level.. maybe a little shorter but if you could help please do.



Homecoming hair..?

well i don't have any pics on this computer to show you, but all i did last year for homecoming was straighten my hair, and then put the medium sized curling iron on it, and run my fingers threw it, and then, pinned up my bangs. i think that would work for both of you girls.



Homecoming hair..?

pukk ur hair up then the hair thats up curl it and boby pin it up then curl the rest. then add sparkles



Homecoming hair..?

i think i just left my hair down/straight for homecoming. homecoming isn't as formal as semi-formal or any prom's. you could always just curl your hair or something, but honestly - a huge updo might be over the top for homecoming.



Homecoming hair..?

leave it down,straighten it and part ur hair like if -the part of ur hair where it aprts,the middle -put ur hair on the other side,like just a few hiars,like if u have taperings

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services