Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How do i get hair like taylor swift's?

How do i get my hair curly like it? other than a perm how would i keep it at nights? i am african american and my hair is naturally straight so i go to the hair dresser to get it done instead of washing it my self and i have hair just about to my boobs, how would it look and how would i keep it at nights? here is a pictures of my hair:



http://s173.photobucket.com/albums/w66/d...



And here are some pictures of the kind of hairstyle i am talking about:



http://images.askmen.com/galleries/singe...



http://www.jeremycowart.com/photo_images...



How do i get hair like taylor swift's?

use curling iron.



How do i get hair like taylor swift's?

oh thats way to easy. if you know this salon which is very popular in our country which is the philippines u can have her hairstyle within 1 week. its called "David's SAlon"



How do i get hair like taylor swift's?

Your hair is pretty. Sorry to tell you this but your hair is thin. Taylor swifts is more thicker than your. This is my observation from the picture go out and get some hair extendsons. To make even close to her hair.



How do i get hair like taylor swift's?

i really hate to say this but you are not going to get your hair just like hers...i have natural hair like hers and it sucks.....so i strighten it but you could try a perm..but that will make your hair frizzy or try curling it yourself



: ]



How do i get hair like taylor swift's?

I have naturally curly hair like Taylor does and I can't get my hair to look like that. Just remember Taylor Swift has a whole hollywood glamor team that works on her hair every day.



How do i get hair like taylor swift's?

Well I'm real sure about your ethnicity. I'm white so I'll tell you what I'd do. If you trust your hair designer than I'd say get a perm but be careful it could come out really big and frizzy. Another thing you could do is wash your hair, put gel in it and a holding spritz then twist your hair in little sections, secure it with a bobby pin or something. Go to bed. Wake up put more spritz in it, shake your head. You MAY need to curl in a little with a curling iron, bc your hair looks really straight.



I do this all the time. Here is what my hair looks like when I'm done.



%26lt;a href="http://s256.photobucket.com/albums... target="_blank"%26gt;%26lt;img src="http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/... border="0" alt="Photobucket"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services