Saturday, November 28, 2009

Please help me get a new hair style.?

Hello, I'm Arthur, and I'm a major geek. A few months ago, I decided to change myself to make myself look good. I have started shaving, took care of my body and hair, and even did my clothing style. Now there is one thing left, my hair style. I have attached a link to my picture I have taken of myself last week, and I want to know from you guys is, how should my hair be cut or styled? I would prefer it to be kept at least to my shoulder, and have it mostly styled rather then cut. Also, please send me a picture of the hair style.



Here is the link:



http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k178/A...



Thank you for any help you provide me.



Please help me get a new hair style.?

you look good with that hair



Please help me get a new hair style.?

i think that you should get about at least 6 inches cut off.



you should also donate that to locks of love



because guys only need 6 inches to be eligible.



If you want to keep your hair longer and it is naturally straight then you should try something like zac efron, mitchell musso, cody lindly, jason dolley and even joe jonas.



Please help me get a new hair style.?

Yeh, you really do suit that type of hair.



I think its styled fine but i reckon black hair would look really great on you (as its long).



But thats if your interested in that style, if not...maybe a really dark brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting services